Sweet Charity is seeking a Resource Development Director to join the board.
As an ideal candidate, you are:
– Passionate about making a difference in the Simcoe County community
– Passionate about helping people with medical needs
– An entrepreneur at heart: self-motivated and driven to succeed
– A great communicator, organized and motivated to excel at project management
– An outgoing and energetic team player
– Develop the annual fundraising strategy for Sweet Charity
– With the support of a team, lead the implementation of fundraising efforts
– Foster, maintain, and develop relationships with individual and corporate
supporters within the community
– Manage, with the support of the Director of Finance, the administration of the
fundraising and donation initiatives
Sweet Charity Board Members:
– Commit to leading their team for a minimum of one year
– Commit to attending six board meetings annually
– Provide reports for board meetings
– Attend Sweet Charity community events
Please forward your resume with references to Jean Hargreaves at email@example.com.
We appreciate all applicants. Prospective candidates will be invited to an interview.